Join Anson Alexander for an in-depth discussion in this video Reviewing additonal ticket reports, part of Learning Mojo Helpdesk.
- In this video, we're going to take a look…at some of the reporting features available to us…here in Mojo Helpdesk.…From the main screen, I'm going to click on the wrench icon…in the top right and I'm going to click on Helpdesk Reports.…This is going to take us all the way down…to the Reporting section in the Helpdesk Settings.…We took a quick look at the dashboard earlier on…in the course, but I do want to take another look at it,…because I want to reiterate how useful this area can be…for administrators here in Mojo.…This shows you a snapshot of all of the big things…that are going on within your Helpdesk.…
How many closed tickets you have, how many created tickets,…messages, how many tickets are waiting for a response,…and then your backlog is how many open tickets you have.…So you can obviously change the date range…up here at the top, you can use some filters so you can…only look at certain queues, or certain ticket types.…But then when you scroll down,…the graph shows you all this information by day,…
- Identify the roles of users within the hierarchy of Mojo Helpdesk.
- Summarize how to assign queues to a particular agent.
- Recall how to create email notifications for agents.
- Determine how to secure sensitive information passing through the Helpdesk.
- Explain how to filter tickets based on chosen criteria.
- Recognize the steps for customizing the information within the knowledge base.