Join Anson Alexander for an in-depth discussion in this video Managing topics, part of Learning Mojo Helpdesk.
- Let's take a look at how we can manage the topics…that are listed within the Knowledge Base…here in Mojo Helpdesk.…We're going to go back to the Knowledge Base settings…by clicking on the gear, Helpdesk Settings,…scrolling down to the Help Center section,…and clicking on Knowledge Base.…Now, earlier in the course,…we looked at all of the articles.…But if you look at the left of your screen,…we have another tab over here that says Topics.…When we click on it, a list of all of the topics…in our Helpdesk appears.…To add a new topic, we could go up here to the red button…on the top right of our screen and click +New Topic.…
We can go ahead and give a name to the topic,…then we can choose whether this is a Top level Topic,…or whether it's listed under one of our other topics.…So maybe computer issues is listed under Troubleshooting.…I can go ahead and I can save this topic,…you'll now notice the Computer Issues appears in the list.…If I wanted to change the order of the topics,…I could click on this Reorder Topics button,…
- Identify the roles of users within the hierarchy of Mojo Helpdesk.
- Summarize how to assign queues to a particular agent.
- Recall how to create email notifications for agents.
- Determine how to secure sensitive information passing through the Helpdesk.
- Explain how to filter tickets based on chosen criteria.
- Recognize the steps for customizing the information within the knowledge base.