Join Anson Alexander for an in-depth discussion in this video Managing service-level agreements (SLAs), part of Learning Mojo Helpdesk.
- Service level agreements are a great way for you to track…your companies effectiveness at resolving…that are submitted to Mojo Helpdesk.…Mojo Helpdesk allows you to set SLAs based on both…the response time, for each ticket,…and the customer satisfaction level of each ticket.…Let's take a look at the SLA section here…in Mojo Helpdesk.…And we'll even create our own custom…service level agreement.…To access the SLA section here in Mojo,…I'm going to click on the wrench…at the top right of my screen.…I'm going to go to the Helpdesk settings,…and then I'm going to scroll all the way down to the bottom.…
In the reporting section you'll notice that there is a box…for us to access the SLA targets.…When I click on that box, you'll see that Mojo Helpdesk…already has two default SLA's created for us.,…saying that 84% of the tickets must be rated…between four and five stars,…and that the response time on 80% of the tickets…must be within four hours.…Now this is especially useful if your organization…is being outsourced for tech support…
- Identify the roles of users within the hierarchy of Mojo Helpdesk.
- Summarize how to assign queues to a particular agent.
- Recall how to create email notifications for agents.
- Determine how to secure sensitive information passing through the Helpdesk.
- Explain how to filter tickets based on chosen criteria.
- Recognize the steps for customizing the information within the knowledge base.