Join Anson Alexander for an in-depth discussion in this video Hierarchy of Mojo Helpdesk users, part of Learning Mojo Helpdesk.
- Before we start adding users to Mojo Helpdesk,…it's important to understand the hierarchy…of Mojo Helpdesk users,…so that we know which role we should give to each user…when we add them to the system.…Regular users in Mojo Helpdesk are the people that…can submit tickets.…They can create tickets and they can view and comment…on their own tickets,…but they cannot see tickets that were created by…other users in Mojo Helpdesk.…Restricted agents are agents that can respond…to tickets in Mojo Helpdesk,…but their access is limited.…
It's limited only to the queues that were specified…when their account was created.…So this is great for your specialty agents that…are only going to be responding to one topic of tickets…that were submitted to Mojo Helpdesk.…They also cannot run any reports in Mojo Helpdesk.…Regular agents can view and respond to all helpdesk tickets.…They're not limited to a certain amount of queues.…They can also create tickets on behalf of users.…So if a user calls one of your agents on the phone…with a problem,…
- Identify the roles of users within the hierarchy of Mojo Helpdesk.
- Summarize how to assign queues to a particular agent.
- Recall how to create email notifications for agents.
- Determine how to secure sensitive information passing through the Helpdesk.
- Explain how to filter tickets based on chosen criteria.
- Recognize the steps for customizing the information within the knowledge base.