Join Anson Alexander for an in-depth discussion in this video Filtering tickets, part of Learning Mojo Helpdesk.
- In this video, we're going to look…at how agents and technicians can filter…through the tickets that have been submitted…to Mojo Helpdesk, so they can more easily find…the particular ones that they're looking for.…From the My Assignments section here in Mojo,…we're going to move down our screen…to the bottom-left and click on All Tickets.…This is where we can view all of the tickets…that have been submitted to the help desk.…Now, there is a caveat to this.…By default, when you go to view All Tickets,…it shows you all of the tickets…that have been created from your account.…And we want to change that,…because we want to view all tickets…that have been created by anybody's account.…
So, what we need to do is we need to go up here…to the search box at the top of our screen.…You'll notice there's a line in here…that says created_by and then an id.…If we just delete that out…and then press Enter or Return…on our keyboard, it will rerun a search…that searches for all tickets within Mojo.…So you can see our list has now been updated.…
- Identify the roles of users within the hierarchy of Mojo Helpdesk.
- Summarize how to assign queues to a particular agent.
- Recall how to create email notifications for agents.
- Determine how to secure sensitive information passing through the Helpdesk.
- Explain how to filter tickets based on chosen criteria.
- Recognize the steps for customizing the information within the knowledge base.