Join Anson Alexander for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating and managing articles, part of Learning Mojo Helpdesk.
- In this video, we're going to take a look at…how we can create and modify articles…in our Knowledge Base that users see…when they first access our Help Center to submit a ticket.…To do this, I'm going to move over…to the Administrative side of my Helpdesk.…I'm going to click on the wrench icon…in the top right corner,…and then click on Helpdesk Settings.…From here, I'm going to scroll down…to the Help Center section…and I'm going to click on Knowledge Base.…On the page that appears, we can see all of the articles…that are already present in our Knowledge Base,…and all of these articles are the default articles…that were automatically created by Mojo…when I setup my Helpdesk.…
We can go in later on and modify and delete these articles…if we'd like, but for now, let's go ahead…and create a new article of our own.…To do this, I'm going to click…on the red +New Article button at the top right corner.…On the page that appears, we can enter…all of the information about our article.…So we can give it a title,…this article will be for anybody who has a frozen computer…
- Identify the roles of users within the hierarchy of Mojo Helpdesk.
- Summarize how to assign queues to a particular agent.
- Recall how to create email notifications for agents.
- Determine how to secure sensitive information passing through the Helpdesk.
- Explain how to filter tickets based on chosen criteria.
- Recognize the steps for customizing the information within the knowledge base.