Join Anson Alexander for an in-depth discussion in this video Configuring ticket notifications, part of Learning Mojo Helpdesk.
- As you use Mojo Helpdesk, it may be a good idea to set up…some email notifications so that agents are notified…when a ticket has been created in a particular queue.…Let's take a look at how we can configure…those email notifications.…From the Mojo Helpdesk dashboard,…I'm going to click on the wrench icon again,…and then I'm going to click on helpdesk settings,…and this time I'm going to access…the section called productivity.…From here, I'm going to click on new ticket notifications.…You'll notice that by default all agents will be notified…when a new ticket has been created in Mojo Helpdesk…regardless of what queue it was created in.…
This can become a problem because for our situation…we have Bryan whose an agent in the IT department…and we also have Jennifer whose an agent…in the events coordination department,…and we don't need Jennifer to be notified…when a ticket has been created in the IT department queue,…and we don't need Bryan to be notified when a ticket…has been created in the event coordination queue.…
- Identify the roles of users within the hierarchy of Mojo Helpdesk.
- Summarize how to assign queues to a particular agent.
- Recall how to create email notifications for agents.
- Determine how to secure sensitive information passing through the Helpdesk.
- Explain how to filter tickets based on chosen criteria.
- Recognize the steps for customizing the information within the knowledge base.