Join Anson Alexander for an in-depth discussion in this video Configuring helpdesk design and branding, part of Learning Mojo Helpdesk.
- Now that our Helpdesk is up and running,…let's take a look at how we can customize the design…of our Helpdesk, and even add some of our own branding.…From the main page here in Mojo,…I'm going to navigate to the wrench icon in the top right,…and then I'm going to click on Helpdesk Settings.…I'm going to scroll down to the Help Center section,…and the first area that I'm going to click on…is Design.…This is where we can customize the background…that users see when they first access our Help Center.…We can choose from one of the pre-made themes…up here at the top,…or we can remove that and choose a solid color…down here in the Background Color section.…
We can also customize the color of the links…here in our Helpdesk, and we can choose whether or not…we want a white or black overlay over the…background color that we've chosen.…When you're ready, go ahead and click Save.…Now let's add some branding to our Helpdesk.…Going to click Okay.…I'm going to go back to the Helpdesk Settings.…Within the Help Center section, this time I'm…
- Identify the roles of users within the hierarchy of Mojo Helpdesk.
- Summarize how to assign queues to a particular agent.
- Recall how to create email notifications for agents.
- Determine how to secure sensitive information passing through the Helpdesk.
- Explain how to filter tickets based on chosen criteria.
- Recognize the steps for customizing the information within the knowledge base.