Join Anson Alexander for an in-depth discussion in this video Advanced settings, part of Learning Mojo Helpdesk.
- In this video, I'm going to show you how you can access…some of the more advanced settings here in Mojo Helpdesk.…And I'm also going to go over how some of those settings…can help you customize your Mojo experience.…To access these settings,…I'm going to click on the wrench icon…on the top right corner.…I'm going to click on Helpdesk Settings.…I'm going to scroll down to the section…that says Account Information,…and then click on Helpdesk Configuration.…Now there are a lot of settings on this page,…and as I mentioned, I'm only going to cover…some of the more important ones.…
In the General section, this is where we could add…a custom domain for our Mojo Helpdesk.…So instead of having users…go to landonhotel.mojohelpdesk.com to access our helpdesk,…I could have them go to landonhotel.com/helpdesk.…To learn more about that,…you can click on this link right here.…If a lot of the data going in and out of the Mojo Helpdesk…is sensitive data, we may want to enable SSL,…Secure Socket Layer encryption…and we can do that by flipping this switch on right here.…
- Identify the roles of users within the hierarchy of Mojo Helpdesk.
- Summarize how to assign queues to a particular agent.
- Recall how to create email notifications for agents.
- Determine how to secure sensitive information passing through the Helpdesk.
- Explain how to filter tickets based on chosen criteria.
- Recognize the steps for customizing the information within the knowledge base.