- View Offline
- Navigating 3D space in MODO
- Working with primitives
- Modeling polygons
- Managing topology
- Modeling with SubDs
- Sculpting meshes
- Shading and painting with textures
- Working with Global Illumination and object-based lighting
- Animating with constraints and bones
- Tagging dynamic objects
- Building particle simulations
- Adjusting your render settings
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Ellery Connel, and welcome to Modo 701 Essential Training. In this course, we'll look at a complete overview of how to create models, textures, lights, and renders inside of Modo 701. I'll start by showing you how to create objects, and then add more detail with Modo's modelling tools. Then, I'll show you how to use some of Modo's texturing tools to create textured materials to go on the surface of your objects. We'll then look at adding lights into the 3D scene to create the look of your finished render.
We'll also look at how to animate scenes inside of Modo, and create finished rendered animations. We'll be covering all of these features, plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Now let's get started with Modo 701 Essential Training.