Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,987 courses, including more 3D + Animation and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
This course was created and produced by Dan Ablan. We are honored to host these tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Who should use MODO?
- Adjusting the workflow settings
- Using backdrops images
- Creating models with curves
- Creating materials
- Setting up basic materials in the Shader Tree
- Replicating traditional lighting setups for 3D product shots
- Rendering a 3D product shot
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Dan Ablan and this is Luxology's MODO 601 Product Shots. In this course, we're going to talk about modeling and creating 3D product shot renders. This can be used for concepts, for visualization, and for real world products. You'll learn how to model, create fur, create shading and surfacing, use real world lighting, and apply realistic cameras to render out your final image. You'll also learn how to render for print using DPI settings and create custom UV maps so that your products are mapped accurately and efficiently.
If you're ready, let's go ahead and get started Creating Product Shots in MODO 601.