Join Noah Elkin for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Mobile Marketing Strategy.
- This course offers an introduction to Mobile Marketing Strategy. We're going to cover a lot of topics around crafting your strategy. We won't be diving too deep into any single concept around the execution of your strategy. On the plus side, there are many resources right here that you can use to explore in greater detail, many of the components that we'll be looking at. Now there aren't really any specific prerequisites for this course. But hopefully, you'll have at least a working knowledge of basic marketing concepts as well as today's digital and mobile marketing technologies. Ideally you'll have the passing familiarity with smart phones and apps, and some of the key digital advertising channels like search and display advertising.
Having some understanding of digital trends and the customer life cycle also will be helpful but again not a requirement. Lastly, I'll mention different tools and technologies and vendors that provide them. These are meant to be represented of examples not an exhaustive list of every provider in the market place. And just so it's clear, mentions are not endorsements. Some other courses you may wanna consider watching include Brad Batesole's Marketing Tips, David Booth's Building Your Marketing Technology Stack, Chris Converse's Creating a Responsive Web Design, Mike Wong's iOS App Development: Essential Courses, and Dayna Rothman's Content Marketing Fundamentals.
As you go through the videos in this course, keep in mind that there's no single strategy that will work for everyone. The videos are designed to teach you the steps for building a strategy that's going to be right for your needs. Toward the end of the course, I talk about the steps you'll take to execute your strategy. But keep in mind, this is not a step by step how to guide to every aspect of mobile marketing. Remember, today's mobile marketing landscape is complex and rapidly evolving. But the more you can activate it and leverage it, the bigger the reward for your brand.
- Connecting mobile to the customer journey
- Gathering market data
- Establishing a mobile strategy framework
- Assessing the competition
- Turning data into insights
- Identifying and understanding your audience on mobile
- Sharing your mobile marketing strategy
- Working with external partners and resources