In this video tutorial, Noah Elkin explains the four essential steps that will help you better understand your own organization as you craft your mobile marketing strategy. They include consult your stakeholders, conduct a technical audit, inventory your content, and audit your internal data.
- [Instructor] Understanding the marketplace is easy.…By comparison, understanding your own organization is hard.…In fact, understanding your organization…might be the hardest part of any strategy formulation.…Why, well to put it diplomatically,…within the average organization,…you'll encounter groups that have conflicting goals…and priorities, and that will make it difficult…to come to consensus in terms of the what…and how much of mobile investment and execution.…This video will help steer you through…some of those potentially rocky waters.…
We're going to look at four steps you can take…to deepen your understanding of your own company,…and this is not a place to skimp.…Internal organizational insights…are absolute must haves for successful strategy formulation.…Information is always going to be…your most valuable currency,…and how easily you can access it,…accumulate it, and use it will be…a big determinant of your success.…There's an exercise file with questions…for the stakeholder interview and technical audit…
- Explain the importance of quality content when it comes to mobile marketing.
- Describe the ways in which mobile is both innovative and disruptive.
- Determine your brand’s mobile readiness.
- Use SWOT analysis as the framework for assessing your brand.
- Give examples of how to turn data into insights.
- Cite the three steps for implementing a mobile strategy.
- Describe why you might want to consider working with external partners.