In this video tutorial, Noah Elkin explains how marketers struggle to keep pace with today's fast-moving consumers. Being responsive in mobile marketing is a key to solving the challenge of fast-paced audiences. Learn how being responsive means being fast, flexible, fluid, and contextual.
- [Instructor] Speed, Flexibility, Fluidity, Context.…To be successful as a marketer today,…you need all of those attributes…and you need them in spades.…In short, you need to be responsive to your audience…and to the way they traverse…their particular customer journey.…Now, as a marketer, you probably find yourself wondering,…how do I keep up with my audience…as they speed across that buying journey?…Well, you're not alone.…In fact, your in the same boat as just about…every brand, organization, and institution out there.…It's a real challenge.…
Consumers today move quickly.…They're never in one physical place for long.…They're not even on one screen for long.…And if they are, they're hopping from site to site,…app to app, from one experience to the next.…It's almost like you get to where you expect to find them,…ready to present them with an offer…or content you think they'll like…only to find they've already moved on.…So, when you serve your ad, it's too late to be effective.…Keeping up isn't easy.…In a world where everything is becoming digitized,…
- Explain the importance of quality content when it comes to mobile marketing.
- Describe the ways in which mobile is both innovative and disruptive.
- Determine your brand’s mobile readiness.
- Use SWOT analysis as the framework for assessing your brand.
- Give examples of how to turn data into insights.
- Cite the three steps for implementing a mobile strategy.
- Describe why you might want to consider working with external partners.