In this video tutorial, Noah Elkin shares the use cases for mobile at key stages of the customer decision journey. He explains how social media apps offer opportunities for brand building and generating awareness. Learn how M-commerce is growing, and you can drive revenues by following best-of-breed players like Amazon. Noah also covers how the always-on, always-with-you aspect of mobile makes it ideal for CRM.
- [Instructor] When you sit down to develop a strategy…for mobile or any other aspect of your business,…what you're really doing is establishing a blueprint,…it's a detailed plan for how to proceed.…Before you get too far into this process,…it's a good idea to know what you're building.…In this video, we're going to talk about…some of the key use cases for mobile.…These map closely to the key decision stages…of the customer journey,…so that should help get you thinking…about what your mobile strategy can achieve.…And if your customers are like most people today,…mobile's going to be a central part…of every stage of that journey.…
Just remember, the steps they take…might not be as neatly sequential or linear as you'd like,…or how we've laid it out here.…That is the nature of today's customer journey,…it's not a straight multi-lane highway,…it's more of a winding mountain road…with switchbacks and detours.…Let's start at the first stage,…brand building and generating awareness.…Think about where we spend the majority…
- Explain the importance of quality content when it comes to mobile marketing.
- Describe the ways in which mobile is both innovative and disruptive.
- Determine your brand’s mobile readiness.
- Use SWOT analysis as the framework for assessing your brand.
- Give examples of how to turn data into insights.
- Cite the three steps for implementing a mobile strategy.
- Describe why you might want to consider working with external partners.