- Connecting mobile to the customer journey
- Gathering market data
- Establishing a mobile strategy framework
- Assessing the competition
- Turning data into insights
- Identifying and understanding your audience on mobile
- Sharing your mobile marketing strategy
- Working with external partners and resources
Skill Level Beginner
- How many times have you picked up your mobile device today? If you're like most of us, it's in your hand from the moment you wake up, until the moment you close your eyes at night. Our smartphones have, quite literally, become the remote control for our lives. Mobile is how we manage our communication and our finances. It's where we go for our work and our entertainment. In a very short space of time, mobile has radically changed the way we market, engage, and sell to consumers. And that means, whatever your business or your occupation, having a mobile strategy is no longer an option, it's an imperative.
Hi, I'm Noah Elkin, I'm a longtime industry analyst, marketer, and thought leader. I've been working in digital and mobile for over 15 years. In this course, I'm going to take you through the steps of putting together a comprehensive mobile strategy. That's something that will be the cornerstone of any marketing program you undertake today. And for your mobile strategy to work, you'll need to simultaneously satisfy the needs of the marketplace, your own organization, and those of your customers. And, along the way, we'll work together to assemble all the information you'll need so succeed.
So, if you're ready, let's jump in and start strategizing.