- Getting started with Handoff interactions
- Understanding activities and activity types
- Implementing Handoff support
- Creating, updating, and continuing an activity
- Handling errors with Handoff interactions
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Tammy Coron. In this course, I'll show you the basics of Handoff, one of the key continuity features that was first introduced with iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite. You'll learn how to define activities, how to create them, and how to use them in your own applications. You'll see how to implement Handoff in document based apps. You'll also learn how to use Handoff for continuing other activities like native app to web browser Handoff or web browser to native app Handoff, and continuation streams.
Finally, you'll discover how easy it is to handle Handoff errors, should they happen. If all that sounds good to you, let's get started.