Yohann details what you need to know prior to taking this course. He will lay out the set of programming skills you'll need to have. He will use Objective-C throughout the course, so previous experience is recommended. This course details the steps to port an existing iOS app to AppleTV. You should also already be familiar with xCode and iOS app development. Get to know how to take the most ouf off this course.
- Before watching this course there are a few things you need to know. This course is designed to help app developers that already have an iOS app port their content to the Apple TV framework. If you are new to iOS development and you have not published an app before you should check out iOS App Development Essential Training or have equivalent knowledge before watching this course. If you do not have an app, but have a working knowledge of iOS development and publication you should be able to follow along.
I will be working in Objective-C. If you are new to Objective-C you might want to check out Objective-C Essential Training before watching this course. Lets get started.
- Setting up Apple TV for Xcode
- Developing for tvOS
- Adding a new target to the project
- Running targets in the Simulator
- Working with the tvOS UIKit
- Adding images and sounds to the app
- Building the user interfaces
- Adding and connecting modal views
- Connecting the tab screens to the code
- Adding a tvOS app with iTunes Connect
- Publishing tvOS apps
- Adding advertisements to tvOS apps
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. tvOS UIKit
Work with the storyboard1m 25s
3. Porting an App
4. iTunes Connect
5. App Publishing
6. Extra Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.