Join Tammy Coron for an in-depth discussion in this video What is an activity?, part of iOS 9 Handoff In Depth.
- [Voiceover] We've talked a lot about activities,…but what exactly is an activity?…In Handoff, an activity is represented…by an NSUserActivity object.…Like other objects, NSUserActivity…has methods and properties.…The main properties you'll be dealing with…are the activityType, title, and userInfo.…As we pull apart the NSUserActivity class,…you'll see exactly how we use these properties and why.…
- Getting started with Handoff interactions
- Understanding activities and activity types
- Implementing Handoff support
- Creating, updating, and continuing an activity
- Handling errors with Handoff interactions