Yohann will go through the process of uploading the Apple TV application executable file to iTunes Connect. Get familiar with the Organizer window and Archive tools. Get to use the iOS developer account credentials to pull all applications information and match the iTunes Connect application to the current build. Yohann will then explain how to turn the app from "prepare for submission" to "awaiting review" in iTunes Connect.
- [Voiceover] I'm finally ready to upload…my app to iTunes Connect.…In Xcode, I've opened the organizer window…to the Archive tool.…I'll start by clicking on the big blue button…that says Upload to App Store.…Again, I select my account in the drop-down menu…and click on Choose.…Just like the validating process,…my TV app provisioning profile has been found.…I can now click on the Upload button…which will start the uploading process of my…app executable file to iTunes Connect.…
A message that says, Upload Successful…appears once the upload has finished.…I now click on Done.…I can now close the Archives window.…Now I will go to my TV app settings…in the online iTunes Connect dashboard.…I want to add the build that I've…uploaded to the current version.…I want to make sure the build is ready because…it can take between five minutes to four hours to become…ready, depending on how busy Apple's servers are.…
I am clicking on the Activity window,…and I can see that my build has been uploaded.…I now will click on the App Store link…
- Setting up Apple TV for Xcode
- Developing for tvOS
- Adding a new target to the project
- Running targets in the Simulator
- Working with the tvOS UIKit
- Adding images and sounds to the app
- Building the user interfaces
- Adding and connecting modal views
- Connecting the tab screens to the code
- Adding a tvOS app with iTunes Connect
- Publishing tvOS apps
- Adding advertisements to tvOS apps
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS App Development: Essential Courseswith Mike Wong37m 47s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. tvOS UIKit
Work with the storyboard1m 25s
3. Porting an App
4. iTunes Connect
5. App Publishing
6. Extra Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.