Join Yohann Taieb for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Converting iOS 9 Apps into Apple TV Apps.
- Thanks for watching my course.…If you are looking for more info about…making games for tvOS check out Programming iOS 9…and GamePlay Kit.…This course gives you the foundation necessary…to build professional games for iOS which also…applies to tvOS.…You may also like to dive into Developing for Apple iCloud…API with iOS where you learn how to retrieve…and store data to the iCloud, such as the users image…library, albums, videos and do some cool things…on the Apple TV.…
Thanks again.…I'll see you in my next course.…Voilà.…
- Setting up Apple TV for Xcode
- Developing for tvOS
- Adding a new target to the project
- Running targets in the Simulator
- Working with the tvOS UIKit
- Adding images and sounds to the app
- Building the user interfaces
- Adding and connecting modal views
- Connecting the tab screens to the code
- Adding a tvOS app with iTunes Connect
- Publishing tvOS apps
- Adding advertisements to tvOS apps
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. tvOS UIKit
Work with the storyboard1m 2s
3. Porting an App
4. iTunes Connect
5. App Publishing
6. Extra Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.