Join Yohann Taieb for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Converting iOS 9 Apps into Apple TV Apps.
- [Voiceover] If you are watching this course on a computer, you have access to the Exercise Files for this course. You can download them to your desktop as I've done here. There's a folder for each video that uses an Xcode project so you can follow along as I explore various features and tools. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device or a setup device, that's OK. You can still follow along by watching how I use the files.
- Setting up Apple TV for Xcode
- Developing for tvOS
- Adding a new target to the project
- Running targets in the Simulator
- Working with the tvOS UIKit
- Adding images and sounds to the app
- Building the user interfaces
- Adding and connecting modal views
- Connecting the tab screens to the code
- Adding a tvOS app with iTunes Connect
- Publishing tvOS apps
- Adding advertisements to tvOS apps
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS App Development: Essential Courseswith Mike Wong37m 47s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. tvOS UIKit
Work with the storyboard1m 25s
3. Porting an App
4. iTunes Connect
5. App Publishing
6. Extra Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.