Yohann will drive you through connecting the two main navigation tabs to the corresponding code classes so that we can communicate with the User Interface and control the flow of information. Learn how to trigger segues to allow navigation between the child controllers and their respective parents. Learn how to trigger code procedures by connecting the UI and the code through an interface builder action. Learn how to present modal alert views.
- [Voiceover] Next, I need to connect the user…interface to the code.…I will begin by opening the Apple TV…target to the Main.storyboard file.…Now, I will be selecting the second view scene.…The one that used to be a simple view controller,…which I made into a table view controller.…Now, the code needs to reflect the changes of…class type, so under class tab, I'm selecting…the second table view controller.…
And now I'm selecting the table view,…and look at the table view cell.…Here I need to give you the name…under the attributes section.…The reusable identifier will be named…the activity cell.…The reason why I am giving this name is…because in the SecondTableViewController.m…of the iOS file, the name is already chosen…as being activity cell.…Now, I can go to the first scene,…open the view, and look at the Take Tour button.…
I am about to connect the Take Tour…button to the code's IBAction.…This is how I connect an Apple.tv button to…the code behind.…I'm clicking on the connection tab,…and under primary action trigger,…
- Setting up Apple TV for Xcode
- Developing for tvOS
- Adding a new target to the project
- Running targets in the Simulator
- Working with the tvOS UIKit
- Adding images and sounds to the app
- Building the user interfaces
- Adding and connecting modal views
- Connecting the tab screens to the code
- Adding a tvOS app with iTunes Connect
- Publishing tvOS apps
- Adding advertisements to tvOS apps
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. tvOS UIKit
Work with the storyboard1m 2s
3. Porting an App
4. iTunes Connect
5. App Publishing
6. Extra Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.