Yohann will show how to use one of the most indispensable controllers, the table view controller. Get to populate the table view with its data source to display a list of table view cells. Yohann will go through triggering a detailed view controller when the user clicks on a cell, and dynamically display specific image depending on which cell was selected.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] Now I am going to connect…the second view scene to the view controller…that displays the image in fullscreen.…First, I need to change the class name…of the child view controller.…At the moment, the class is a regular…UIView controller by default.…I'll double-click on the image scene,…which is the view controller scene,…and go to the Class tab.…I can see that the Custom Class at the moment…is a UIView Controller.…I am going to select the…ActivityDetailsViewController.…
This is the custom code class…I added earlier to the TV OS target.…I press Enter to finalize the class name with autocomplete.…Now I can add the connection…between the two view controllers.…I want to connect the view controller cell…to the actual map cells…which would be the ones from the second scene.…Extending the second scene,…I can find the activity cell…and I want to bring this into my…Activity Details View Controller.…
My Control key is down…and I drag and drop this…to the Activity Details View Controller.…Now I have a blue line and I let go.…
- Setting up Apple TV for Xcode
- Developing for tvOS
- Adding a new target to the project
- Running targets in the Simulator
- Working with the tvOS UIKit
- Adding images and sounds to the app
- Building the user interfaces
- Adding and connecting modal views
- Connecting the tab screens to the code
- Adding a tvOS app with iTunes Connect
- Publishing tvOS apps
- Adding advertisements to tvOS apps
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. tvOS UIKit
Work with the storyboard1m 2s
3. Porting an App
4. iTunes Connect
5. App Publishing
6. Extra Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.