Yohann will start building the Apple TV storyboard view of the "Second View" controller which is made of advanced controllers. Learn how to use tableview controllers and table cells. Connect the elements to the already existing iOS code. Finally, get to test the second view interface in the TV simulator.
- [Voiceover] Now, I want to recreate…the second view from the iOS app.…I'm going into the second Xcode tab…which is the main storyboard of the iOS app.…I am locating the second view…which is the Second Scene right here and extend…its hierarchy in the interface builder left-side panel.…I look in the right panel side to see…which type this View Controller is.…
I'm clicking on the class tab.…I can see the class is called Second Table View Controller.…The class type is a table view controller type.…Now, I'm going to look at the class…of the second view of the Apple TV storyboard…which is not a table view controller.…It's a regular View Controller.…I have to create this class in the Apple TV target.…In order to do so, I will add…a table view in the storyboard.…
I'm clicking on the second view…which is a Second Scene right here.…I am changing its class type from SecondViewController…to UITableViewController.…This is a temporary change.…I won't need the labels in this view…so I can remove them all.…I selected both and clicked delete.…
- Setting up Apple TV for Xcode
- Developing for tvOS
- Adding a new target to the project
- Running targets in the Simulator
- Working with the tvOS UIKit
- Adding images and sounds to the app
- Building the user interfaces
- Adding and connecting modal views
- Connecting the tab screens to the code
- Adding a tvOS app with iTunes Connect
- Publishing tvOS apps
- Adding advertisements to tvOS apps
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS App Development: Essential Courseswith Mike Wong37m 47s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. tvOS UIKit
Work with the storyboard1m 25s
3. Porting an App
4. iTunes Connect
5. App Publishing
6. Extra Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.