Yohann will explain why he needs a production certificate. He will then go through the steps of creating the certificate. Learn how to request a certificate using keychain access. Yohann will then generate the iOS distribution certificate and show how to add it to the keychain so that it becomes available in xcode prior to releasing the app to the app store.
- [Voiceover] In order to be able…to publish the TV OS app to the App Store,…I need to create a Production Certificate.…I have the Apple Developer website open in a browser window.…I'll click on the Member Center,…and authenticate using my Developer account credentials.…Click on Sign In.…Now that I'm signed in,…I select the Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles link.…Once the Developer dashboard appears,…I want to click on the Certificates section…on the left side menu.…
Now, under the Certificates section,…I will click under Production.…If you already have a Production Certificate for iOS,…you can reuse it to publish your Apple TV apps.…Unlike iOS apps, I do not need…to use a Developer Certificate…to test my TV app on the real Apple TV,…as long as it is connected to my computer…using a USB-C cable.…I will now create a Distribution Certificate.…I need to use the Keychain Access tool…to request a certificate.…
Opening the Keychain Access,…I will click on Keychain Access, Certificate Assistant,…and Request a Certificate From a Certificate Authority.…
- Setting up Apple TV for Xcode
- Developing for tvOS
- Adding a new target to the project
- Running targets in the Simulator
- Working with the tvOS UIKit
- Adding images and sounds to the app
- Building the user interfaces
- Adding and connecting modal views
- Connecting the tab screens to the code
- Adding a tvOS app with iTunes Connect
- Publishing tvOS apps
- Adding advertisements to tvOS apps
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. tvOS UIKit
Work with the storyboard1m 25s
3. Porting an App
4. iTunes Connect
5. App Publishing
6. Extra Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.