Yohann will go through the TV application archiving process. He will demonstrate how to get iTunes Connect dashboard ready to accept a new build. He will then go through the steps of code signing the TV application for distribution. He will then go through the steps necessary to launch the Archiving process.
- [Voiceover] Now I'm ready to upload my…tvOS app build to iTunes Connect.…First, I need to code sign my tvOS target…just like I would code sign an iOS app.…I'll start by going into the tvOS preference file…inside of the Build Settings tab, I will click on All.…And then in the Search box, I will look for code signing.…I will now select my tvOS distribution provisioning profile.…
And select the correct distribution certificate…under Release.…Now I want to start the archiving process.…In the top left corner to the right of the Stop button,…I will open the drop-down menu and select…the tvOS target with the option that is named…Generic tvOS Device, which allows me…to build my TV app for distribution.…I can now start the archiving process…by clicking on Product and selecting Archive.…
By the way, if the archive option is disabled,…it usually means that the TV build is…targeting the simulator, instead of targeting a real device.…Make sure you've selected the generic tvOS device option,…located to the right of the Stop button.…
- Setting up Apple TV for Xcode
- Developing for tvOS
- Adding a new target to the project
- Running targets in the Simulator
- Working with the tvOS UIKit
- Adding images and sounds to the app
- Building the user interfaces
- Adding and connecting modal views
- Connecting the tab screens to the code
- Adding a tvOS app with iTunes Connect
- Publishing tvOS apps
- Adding advertisements to tvOS apps
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. tvOS UIKit
Work with the storyboard1m 25s
3. Porting an App
4. iTunes Connect
5. App Publishing
6. Extra Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.