Yohann will go through the steps of adding the TV application to iTunes Connect. Yohann also explains the two different options of adding a new version and a new application. He will also go through the pro and cons of each options. He will then go through each required information required during the app creation process.
- [Voiceover] Once I have my App ready for testing…or distribution, I have to add it to iTunes Connect.…I have iTunes Connect open in Chrome.…I log in using my credentials and then click on My Apps.…Just like I would for an iOS App…I can click on the plus sign to add the App.…Here, I have a choice to select between…creating a brand new App or adding a version…to any existing iOS App.…If the application will behave similarly to the iOS one…then I should add the new version.…
I can do that on the existing applications dashboard…but if the tv App will diverse significantly…from the iOS App I should create a new App.…Clicking on the "+" sign I add the new App.…A new form pops up where I need to enter all the information…about by tvOS App.…This information will be used in the App Store.…I'll make sure to target tvOS…and give it the name Explore California TV.…
I will set the Primary Language to English.…Here, I am using the Bundle ID that I used…in the Xcode project under the tvOS target,…I named it com.appfresh.explorecalifornia.tv.…
- Setting up Apple TV for Xcode
- Developing for tvOS
- Adding a new target to the project
- Running targets in the Simulator
- Working with the tvOS UIKit
- Adding images and sounds to the app
- Building the user interfaces
- Adding and connecting modal views
- Connecting the tab screens to the code
- Adding a tvOS app with iTunes Connect
- Publishing tvOS apps
- Adding advertisements to tvOS apps
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS App Development: Essential Courseswith Mike Wong37m 47s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. tvOS UIKit
Work with the storyboard1m 25s
3. Porting an App
4. iTunes Connect
5. App Publishing
6. Extra Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.