Yohann will go over entering the TVOS application details in the iTunes Connect online dashboard. He will show how to match the applications settings with the iTC dashboard and within xcode preference file settings. Learn the difference between the "App bundle name" and the "App bundle display name". Learn how to use the privacy section. Yohann will also cover what the Apple ID is and how to use it to have the user rate and review the application. Finally Yohann will add the primary and secondary category of the app.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] This dashboard is very similar…to the iOS one.…Here, I can input the iTunes Connect settings…for the Apple TV app.…Under App Information, I want to make sure…I have the correct app name.…The same one as the one…in Xcode project of the Apple TV target.…In Xcode, under the Explore California TV target,…I will look at the info.preference file.…I want to make sure I have…the correct bundle identifier,…the same one as in iTunes Connect,…as well as the right bundle name…that I have in iTunes Connect.…
If you happen to need one,…this is the place to enter it.…Now, I'm looking at the Apple ID.…This is the unique ID that has been…automatically created to make sure…
- Setting up Apple TV for Xcode
- Developing for tvOS
- Adding a new target to the project
- Running targets in the Simulator
- Working with the tvOS UIKit
- Adding images and sounds to the app
- Building the user interfaces
- Adding and connecting modal views
- Connecting the tab screens to the code
- Adding a tvOS app with iTunes Connect
- Publishing tvOS apps
- Adding advertisements to tvOS apps
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. tvOS UIKit
Work with the storyboard1m 2s
3. Porting an App
4. iTunes Connect
5. App Publishing
6. Extra Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.