One way to monetize a TV application or video game is to integrate advertising. Yohann will go through the steps to use Applovin video advertement within the TVOS app. Learn how to create an AppLovin account and setup a new TVOS app. Learn how to download and use the Applovin SDK in the xcode project. Learn how to use the SDK key to link the advertising network account to the app. Finally, get to display ads that will bring in revenue.
- [Voiceover] Another extra I can add…is advertisements in my TV app.…The process for adding ads to TV apps…is very similar in iOS.…There are many advertising networks out there.…The few of the most used third-party ones are…Google AdMob,…AdColony,…Unity Ads,…AppLovin,…and Chartboost.…I will integrate the AppLovin Advertising Network…into my app.…I have a web browser open to the AppLovin website.…
I will log in with my account credentials.…You can sign up for free if you don't have an account.…Once logged in, I clicked on the Docs tab,…expand the tvOS section,…and click on tvOS SDK Integration.…Now, I can follow the integration guide.…The first step is to download the AppLovin tvOS SDK.…Once downloaded, I will unzip the file and drop its content…into the tvOS target.…
I need to make sure that the destination has the check box…on "Copy Items if needed"…and that the Added folder has "Create groups",…and Add to targets has "Explore California TV" selected.…I can now click on "Finish".…Now, I need to link a few frameworks to my project.…
- Setting up Apple TV for Xcode
- Developing for tvOS
- Adding a new target to the project
- Running targets in the Simulator
- Working with the tvOS UIKit
- Adding images and sounds to the app
- Building the user interfaces
- Adding and connecting modal views
- Connecting the tab screens to the code
- Adding a tvOS app with iTunes Connect
- Publishing tvOS apps
- Adding advertisements to tvOS apps
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. tvOS UIKit
Work with the storyboard1m 2s
3. Porting an App
4. iTunes Connect
5. App Publishing
6. Extra Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.