Dr. Richard Chua builds upon his Six Sigma: Green Belt, Six Sigma Foundations, and Learning Minitab courses—which are prerequisites to this course—and covers an array of topics, including measurement system analysis, hypothesis testing, response surface methods, displaying improved process capabilities, and more.
- Process flow metrics
- Measurement system analysis
- Calculating process capability
- Hypothesis testing
- Confidence intervals
- Testing for normality
- Designing, conducting, and analyzing full-factorial experiments
- Using fractional factorial experiments for screening
- Displaying improved process capability
Skill Level Intermediate
- You've been asked to lead complex Six Sigma projects with heavy data analysis. Are you equipped to take on this daunting task? It sounds like you need Six Sigma Black Belt Training. Hi, I'm Dr. Richard Chua. I'm a certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt Trainer, consultant, author, and professor. Over the past 25 years, I have worked with Fortune 500 and multinational companies, training thousands of executives, managers, and project leaders at the Green Belt, Black Belt, and Master Black Belt level.
My goal in this course is to arm you with the skills, tools, and techniques to execute these analytical projects and perform at the Six Sigma Black Belt level. You'll learn to conduct measurement system analysis, use graphical and statistical tools to examine processes, conduct hypothesis testing to prove or disprove the key Xs that belong in Y equals f of x, establish and model relationships using regression and design of experiments.
Along the way, you'll learn how to optimize performance using factorial experiments and response surface methods. And, we'll also cover how to analyze process behavior using SPC and process capability charts. This Black Belt Training builds on my Six Sigma Fundamentals, Six Sigma Green Belt, and Introduction to Minitab courses. All these courses, taken together, will help you execute your Six Sigma Black Belt projects.
Now, let's get started.