Join Richard Chua for an in-depth discussion in this video Prepare for course, part of Learning Minitab.
- [Voiceover] You need to have access to Minitab for this course. I'll be using Minitab 17. This beginner-level course is for you, the business professional, who wants to describe data and draw graphs and charts for presentations. Or you could be the Lean Six Sigma student or practitioner, such as a champion, yellow belt, green belt, or black belt. Or you could be a student in an undergraduate program or an MBA program, who needs to display, describe, and analyze data. Or you could be anyone who wants to apply statistics.
All you need to be successful for this course is to have an introductory course in statistics under your belt.
Dr. Richard Chua shows how to import and organize data; open, save, and share Minitab worksheets and projects; create graphs and charts; and use descriptive statistics and statistical tests in Minitab to make inferences and data-driven decisions. Then learn how to make inferences on continuous data—running normality tests, variance tests, correlations, and simple regression tests. Finally, discover how to share your findings with others using reports and simple copy-and-paste techniques. Start watching to learn why Minitab is one of the world's most popular statistical software tools.
- Inputting data in Minitab
- Creating display graphs and charts, including bar and Pareto charts and scatterplots
- Describing data with statistics
- Comparing variance, multiple means, and medians
- Running multiple regression tests
- Comparing proportions
- Saving worksheets and Minitab projects
- Sharing your work and generating reports
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Data Visualization for Data Analystswith Bill Shander1h 31m Beginner
1. Minitab Overview
2. Display Graphs and Charts
3. Describe Data with Statistics
4. Inferences on Continuous Data
5. Inferences on Categorical Data
6. Save and Share Your Work
Share outputs1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.