Join Richard Chua for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Six Sigma: Black Belt.
- Congratulations.…You have made it to the end of your black belt training.…With the knowledge gained from this course,…you should have the confidence to lead…and carry out Six Sigma Black Belt projects.…You're now able to use statistical…and advanced quality tools…to analyze data and drive improvements.…There are many resources available…for Black Belt practitioners,…including minitab.com, which provides additional resources…and guidance on analyzing data.…Another is isixsigma.com,…which is a portal for Six Sigma practitioners…to share ideas and best practices.…
And there are many professional associations…you can join, such as the American Society for Quality…at asq.org.…I hope you've enjoyed this course.…Good luck as you mentor yellow belts and green belts,…and I wish you success in your black belt projects.…
Dr. Richard Chua builds upon his Six Sigma: Green Belt, Six Sigma Foundations, and Learning Minitab courses—which are prerequisites to this course—and covers an array of topics, including measurement system analysis, hypothesis testing, response surface methods, displaying improved process capabilities, and more.
- Process flow metrics
- Measurement system analysis
- Calculating process capability
- Hypothesis testing
- Confidence intervals
- Testing for normality
- Designing, conducting, and analyzing full-factorial experiments
- Using fractional factorial experiments for screening
- Displaying improved process capability
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Define Phase
Overview of the Define phase3m 51s
2. Measure Phase
3. Analyze Phase
4. Improve Phase
5. Control Phase
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.