Dr. Richard Chua shows how to import and organize data; open, save, and share Minitab worksheets and projects; create graphs and charts; and use descriptive statistics and statistical tests in Minitab to make inferences and data-driven decisions. Then learn how to make inferences on continuous data—running normality tests, variance tests, correlations, and simple regression tests. Finally, discover how to share your findings with others using reports and simple copy-and-paste techniques. Start watching to learn why Minitab is one of the world's most popular statistical software tools.
- Inputting data in Minitab
- Creating display graphs and charts, including bar and Pareto charts and scatterplots
- Describing data with statistics
- Comparing variance, multiple means, and medians
- Running multiple regression tests
- Comparing proportions
- Saving worksheets and Minitab projects
- Sharing your work and generating reports
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Doctor Richard Chua and welcome to Introduction to Minitab. In this course, we'll look at descriptive statistics, graphs and charts, and inferential statistics using Minitab. I'll start by showing you how to input, import, and organize data in Minitab. Then, show you how to summarize data with descriptive statistics using the Stat menu and create graphs and charts for analysis using the graph menu.
We'll see how to run hypothesis testing and evaluate differences by comparing means, variances, medians, and proportions. And evaluate relationships with correlation and regression. We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of the other tools and techniques in Minitab to support your business statisticians. Now, let's get started with Introduction to Minitab.
Data Visualization for Data Analystswith Bill Shander1h 31m Beginner
1. Minitab Overview
2. Display Graphs and Charts
3. Describe Data with Statistics
4. Inferences on Continuous Data
5. Inferences on Categorical Data
6. Save and Share Your Work
Share outputs1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.