Join Richard Chua for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Learning Minitab.
- [Voiceover] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop, as I have done here. The exercise files are Minitab files, which are either Minitab worksheets, or MTW files, and Minitab project, or MPJ files. At the beginning of each movie, I will direct you to open an exercise file. And we will use that file throughout the movie. The best way to learn Minitab is to use Minitab. If you are viewing this course on a mobile device, a set top box, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay.
You can still follow along by watching how I use the files. Now, let's get started.
Dr. Richard Chua shows how to import and organize data; open, save, and share Minitab worksheets and projects; create graphs and charts; and use descriptive statistics and statistical tests in Minitab to make inferences and data-driven decisions. Then learn how to make inferences on continuous data—running normality tests, variance tests, correlations, and simple regression tests. Finally, discover how to share your findings with others using reports and simple copy-and-paste techniques. Start watching to learn why Minitab is one of the world's most popular statistical software tools.
- Inputting data in Minitab
- Creating display graphs and charts, including bar and Pareto charts and scatterplots
- Describing data with statistics
- Comparing variance, multiple means, and medians
- Running multiple regression tests
- Comparing proportions
- Saving worksheets and Minitab projects
- Sharing your work and generating reports
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Data Visualization for Data Analystswith Bill Shander1h 31m Beginner
1. Minitab Overview
2. Display Graphs and Charts
3. Describe Data with Statistics
4. Inferences on Continuous Data
5. Inferences on Categorical Data
6. Save and Share Your Work
Share outputs1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.