Join Richard Chua for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Describe data with statistics, part of Learning Minitab.
(mechanical swooshing)…- [Voiceover] To wrap up this chapter,…I have a challenge for you.…Given the data set in 03-04 called Transaction Times,…I want you to identify the fastest moving grocery line.…Use the appropriate tool, descriptive stats,…graphical summary, or interval plot,…use the best one to answer the question fully.…Create the displays and conclude.…This is a quick exercise.…Should not take more than five minutes.…Good luck.…
Dr. Richard Chua shows how to import and organize data; open, save, and share Minitab worksheets and projects; create graphs and charts; and use descriptive statistics and statistical tests in Minitab to make inferences and data-driven decisions. Then learn how to make inferences on continuous data—running normality tests, variance tests, correlations, and simple regression tests. Finally, discover how to share your findings with others using reports and simple copy-and-paste techniques. Start watching to learn why Minitab is one of the world's most popular statistical software tools.
- Inputting data in Minitab
- Creating display graphs and charts, including bar and Pareto charts and scatterplots
- Describing data with statistics
- Comparing variance, multiple means, and medians
- Running multiple regression tests
- Comparing proportions
- Saving worksheets and Minitab projects
- Sharing your work and generating reports
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Data Visualization for Data Analystswith Bill Shander1h 31m Beginner
1. Minitab Overview
2. Display Graphs and Charts
3. Describe Data with Statistics
4. Inferences on Continuous Data
5. Inferences on Categorical Data
6. Save and Share Your Work
Share outputs1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.