This video shows how to view a list of all of the members of a team. You can also search the list to find specific people. It's important to know who will be able to see the messages you post.
- [Instructor] If you are posting messages in a team, … it may be important for you to know … who the members of that team are. … Select a team and click the menu button … to the right of the team name. … Click on Manage team. … Make sure the Members tab is active. … This shows a list of all of the members of the team. … Team owners are listed in the Owners category. … You may need to open the Members and guests category … to see all of the team members. … You do not need to have owner status to see this list. … Any member of the team can access this page. … If the list is very long, you can use the search field … to check to see a specific person is on the member list. … Click the X in the search field to reset. … Before you post messages in a team, … it's important to know who will see those messages. … Just be aware, new members can join … or be added to a team later. … And new members will be able to see messages … that were posted before they joined the team. … You should always make sure your messages are appropriate …
- Customizing your notifications
- Using Do Not Disturb efficiently
- Using keyboard shortcuts in Teams
- Working with bookmarks
- Using the immersive reader
- Sharing files
- Forwarding an email into a channel
- Managing and archiving teams
- Tips for Teams meetings
- Using the dark theme
- Adjusting admin settings
Skill Level Intermediate
1. General Teams Tips
2. Working with Messages
Target people with @mentions1m 19s
3. Working with Teams
4. Meeting Tips
5. Customizing the Interface
6. Other Helpful Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.