Learn tips and tricks to be more efficient with Teams, the chat and collaboration app that is becoming the hub of Microsoft Office 365.
- [Nick] Microsoft Teams has a lot of features that some would consider optional, but can really improve your productivity or speed up your work. I'm Nick Brazzi, and I put together a training course that introduces what I think are some of the most valuable of these optional features. In this course, I dig into some of the ways that Teams integrates with other tools in the Microsoft 365 system. We'll see how to customize your list of Teams, so you only see what is important to you and you filter out everything else. We'll also see some special ways to send messages to make sure that you get the attention of the right people and some tools for making it easier to read messages. I think this course will be a good way to move beyond the core basics of Teams to start customizing and making Teams work more effectively for you.
- Integrating SharePoint content into Teams
- Linking cloud storage to Teams
- Using keyboard shortcuts
- Hiding and pinning channels
- Targeting people with @mentions
- Sending messages with priority notifications
- Using the Immersive Reader
- Using voice messages and other options