The immersive reader provides a large-text display of a message, making it easier to read in a presentation environment or for people with visual impairments. This video shows how to access immersive reader, change font and size settings, and how to use the built-in screen reader to read your message with a synthesized voice.
- [Instructor] The immersive reader displays messages…for group presentations or people with visual impairments.…Point your mouse cursor at a message.…The Menu button will appear.…Choose Immersive reader.…The message is displayed in large text,…making it easier to read.…If you are looking at a message in a conversation thread,…you can scroll through the entire thread.…Click the Text preferences button…to set options like font, size, and the color theme.…The screen reader can read the text…with a synthesized voice.…
Click where you want to start,…then click Play.…Click Pause to stop the screen reader.…Click Voice settings to change…the speed and type of voice.…When you're finished with the immersive reader,…click the Back button to go back to the normal interface.…
- Customizing your notifications
- Using Do Not Disturb efficiently
- Using keyboard shortcuts in Teams
- Working with bookmarks
- Using the immersive reader
- Sharing files
- Forwarding an email into a channel
- Managing and archiving teams
- Tips for Teams meetings
- Using the dark theme
- Adjusting admin settings
Skill Level Intermediate
1. General Teams Tips
2. Working with Messages
Target people with @mentions1m 19s
3. Working with Teams
4. Meeting Tips
5. Customizing the Interface
6. Other Helpful Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.