This video shows how to switch from the default color theme to the dark theme or the high contrast theme. Some people prefer the dark theme because they think it looks better. But it can also be valuable for decreasing eyestrain for people who do detailed color work. The high-contrast theme is useful for people with certain types of visual impairments.
- [Narrator] There are alternative color themes in Teams…to make the interface easier or more enjoyable to navigate.…Go to the account menu and choose Settings.…Choose the General tab.…The default theme has a light background.…If you prefer a dark background, choose the dark theme.…The entire interface changes.…Some people who do detailed photo editing and color work…prefer a darker interface to reduce eye strain.…Go back to Settings to change the theme again.…
The high contrast theme is easier to read…for people with certain types of visual impairments.…You can change the color theme any time you want…in the desktop application or the web interface.…
- Customizing your notifications
- Using Do Not Disturb efficiently
- Using keyboard shortcuts in Teams
- Working with bookmarks
- Using the immersive reader
- Sharing files
- Forwarding an email into a channel
- Managing and archiving teams
- Tips for Teams meetings
- Using the dark theme
- Adjusting admin settings
Skill Level Intermediate
1. General Teams Tips
2. Working with Messages
Target people with @mentions1m 19s
3. Working with Teams
4. Meeting Tips
5. Customizing the Interface
6. Other Helpful Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.