It's possible to present a PowerPoint slideshow in a video call or meeting when you are using the mobile app for smartphones and tablets. Like the desktop version, you can see how to start the presentation and control it. See how other users can take control of the presentation as well.
- [Instructor] You can show a PowerPoint presentation…in a video call or meeting,…even if you are working with a mobile app…for smartphones and tablets.…Tap the More button in the on-screen controls.…Choose Share, then Share file.…You can open up a PowerPoint file from your one drive,…or any PowerPoint file that has already been shared…with one of your teams.…Open the presentation, and the presentation will be visible…to the other people in the meeting.…
To proceed through the presentation,…just swipe left or right on the screen.…Or use the arrow buttons at the bottom corners.…The other participants in the meeting…will see a button to take control.…If somebody else takes control,…they can control the slideshow for everybody.…If you want to take control back,…you can tap the Take control button.…When you're finished, tap Stop presenting.…
- Customizing your notifications
- Using Do Not Disturb efficiently
- Using keyboard shortcuts in Teams
- Working with bookmarks
- Using the immersive reader
- Sharing files
- Forwarding an email into a channel
- Managing and archiving teams
- Tips for Teams meetings
- Using the dark theme
- Adjusting admin settings
Skill Level Intermediate
1. General Teams Tips
2. Working with Messages
Target people with @mentions1m 19s
3. Working with Teams
4. Meeting Tips
5. Customizing the Interface
6. Other Helpful Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.