AuthorGini von Courter
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Gini] In the first quarter of 2020, there were 93 million Teams users. Some of them had been using Teams for several years, but a significant number work for companies that had quickly adopted Microsoft Teams to support a workforce that suddenly needed to work from home. This course focuses on using Microsoft Teams as a meeting platform. When you use Teams to hold meetings, your company's critical work no longer relies on everyone gathering in the same place at the same time. Teams meetings include file sharing and whiteboards, audio and video, all protected by advanced security and compliance capabilities. Teams is wicked easy to use for meetings, and it is not a one-size-fits-all solution. I'm Gini von Courter. Whether you have used Teams for years or are just getting started, I invite you to join me in this exploration of how we can use Microsoft Teams to hold successful meetings.
Apps for Teams3m 46s
1. Get Started with Meetings
2. Set Up and Join a Scheduled Meeting
3. The Teams Meeting Toolkit
4. Technical Tips for Meetings
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.