- Customizing your notifications
- Using Do Not Disturb efficiently
- Using keyboard shortcuts in Teams
- Working with bookmarks
- Using the immersive reader
- Sharing files
- Forwarding an email into a channel
- Managing and archiving teams
- Tips for Teams meetings
- Using the dark theme
- Adjusting admin settings
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Nick] Hi, I'm Nick Brazzi, and I've put together a collection of quick tips and tricks designed to give you some new skills, inspire new ways of working or remind you of features that you forgot about in Microsoft Teams. Each self-contained movie is about one minute long, so you can jump in at any point and get some helpful insight in no time. Topics include configuring notifications efficiently across multiple devices, changing your status message in Teams, editing messages after they've been posted, managing members of a team, sharing your screen and other content during a video meeting and much more.
So even if you only have a minute or two, you can still pick up some valuable skills in Microsoft Teams.
1. General Teams Tips
2. Working with Messages
Target people with @mentions1m 19s
3. Working with Teams
4. Meeting Tips
5. Customizing the Interface
6. Other Helpful Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.