- Touring the interface
- Creating teams and adding members
- Sending, receiving, editing, and deleting messages
- Using chats for private messages
- Managing and deleting teams, channels, and conversations
- Scheduling a meeting and inviting attendees
- Sharing files
- Customizing channel tabs
- Using apps, bots, and connectors to add extra functionality
- Adjusting user settings
- Accessing administrator settings
- Using the mobile app for iOS and Android
Skill Level Beginner
- [Nick] I'm Nick Brazzi. Thanks for joining me for an introduction to Microsoft Teams. Teams is an online collaborative communication environment where members of an organization can have real-time conversations, share files and plan meetings through video chat. In this course, we'll start by seeing how users can access Teams on the web or with the desktop application. We'll see how you can organize your coworkers into teams and initiate conversations that all team members can contribute to.
I'll show off the video chat based meetings, I'll initiate an on-demand meeting and look at how to schedule a meeting for the future and invite people to attend. We'll see how to share files and even edit certain files in collaboration with your teammates. Then we'll use the search tool to find specific information from all of your team conversations. We'll look at extra optional features for bringing information from outside web services into your conversations and we'll explore settings for both users and administrators.
If you're about to get started with Microsoft's collaborative communication tool for Office 365, this course will help you get running with Microsoft Teams.