If somebody creates a team in your organization and sets it as public, you can find it and join it. This video shows two ways to find public teams. After that, joining them is as easy as clicking a button.
- [Instructor] If somebody creates a team…in your organization and sets it to public,…you can find it and join it.…Make sure you're in the team section,…then click the join our create team button…down at the bottom.…On this screen, some suggested teams may already be listed.…If the team that you're looking for is on the screen,…you can join that team from here.…But if the team you're looking for is not here,…you can search for it.…Only public teams will appear in the search results.…When you find a public team that you want to join,…point at it and the join team button will appear.…
Click that button to join the team.…Now you are a member of that team…and it appears on your list of teams.…You can view any message threads posted to that team…and join in on the conversation.…
- Customizing your notifications
- Using Do Not Disturb efficiently
- Using keyboard shortcuts in Teams
- Working with bookmarks
- Using the immersive reader
- Sharing files
- Forwarding an email into a channel
- Managing and archiving teams
- Tips for Teams meetings
- Using the dark theme
- Adjusting admin settings
Skill Level Intermediate
1. General Teams Tips
2. Working with Messages
Target people with @mentions1m 19s
3. Working with Teams
4. Meeting Tips
5. Customizing the Interface
6. Other Helpful Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.