Keyboard commands, also known as keyboard shortcuts, can make your work easier and quicker. This video shows how to view a list of keyboard shortcuts for Teams. However, each platform for teams has different keyboard shortcuts. It's important to learn the specific shortcuts for the version of Teams that you use.
- [Instructor] Keyboard commands are different…depending on where you access Teams.…Go to the Account menu and click Keyboard Shortcuts…for a complete list of keyboard commands.…Just be aware these commands are different…depending on whether you're using…the desktop application on a Windows computer,…or the Microsoft Teams website on a Windows computer,…or the desktop application on a Mac,…or the Teams website on a Mac.…If you work on different platforms at different times,…remember to use the right keyboard commands.…
Click See Shortcuts For All Platforms…for a complete list of shortcuts…for both Windows and Mac.…
- Customizing your notifications
- Using Do Not Disturb efficiently
- Using keyboard shortcuts in Teams
- Working with bookmarks
- Using the immersive reader
- Sharing files
- Forwarding an email into a channel
- Managing and archiving teams
- Tips for Teams meetings
- Using the dark theme
- Adjusting admin settings
Skill Level Intermediate
1. General Teams Tips
2. Working with Messages
Target people with @mentions1m 19s
3. Working with Teams
4. Meeting Tips
5. Customizing the Interface
6. Other Helpful Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.