If there is an important message that you need to remember to address at a later time, you can bookmark it. This video shows how to bookmark messages and retrieve bookmarked messages later.
- [Instructor] If somebody posts an important message…that you need to act on later, you can bookmark it.…Point your mouse cursor at any message.…Some buttons will appear, including a bookmark button.…Click the bookmark button to bookmark that message.…It is now saved in your list of bookmarks.…Open the account menu and click on the Saved option.…This shows a list of all of your bookmarked messages.…Click a bookmarked message…to view the thread in the conversation channel.…
- Customizing your notifications
- Using Do Not Disturb efficiently
- Using keyboard shortcuts in Teams
- Working with bookmarks
- Using the immersive reader
- Sharing files
- Forwarding an email into a channel
- Managing and archiving teams
- Tips for Teams meetings
- Using the dark theme
- Adjusting admin settings
Skill Level Intermediate
1. General Teams Tips
2. Working with Messages
Target people with @mentions1m 19s
3. Working with Teams
4. Meeting Tips
5. Customizing the Interface
6. Other Helpful Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.