Instead of deleting a team that you are finished with, you can archive it, which gives you the option to restore it later. This video shows the process for archiving and restoring a team. You can also see what a member of the team sees when the team is archived and later restored.
- [Instructor] You can delete a team if you know…that you'll never need it again, or you can archive it,…giving you the ability to restore that team later.…Make sure the Teams category is selected on the left side.…Click the Manage teams button down at the bottom,…find the team you want to archive,…then click the menu button next to that team.…Click Archive team, then confirm that you want…to archive it.…Team members will no longer see the archived team…on their list just as if the team were deleted.…
Open the Archive category to see the list…of teams that you've archived.…If you ever need to restore an archived team,…click the menu on that team, then choose Restore team.…Members of the restored team…can find that team in the More category.…To move it from the More category to Favorites,…open the menu and choose Favorite.…
- Customizing your notifications
- Using Do Not Disturb efficiently
- Using keyboard shortcuts in Teams
- Working with bookmarks
- Using the immersive reader
- Sharing files
- Forwarding an email into a channel
- Managing and archiving teams
- Tips for Teams meetings
- Using the dark theme
- Adjusting admin settings
Skill Level Intermediate
1. General Teams Tips
2. Working with Messages
Target people with @mentions1m 19s
3. Working with Teams
4. Meeting Tips
5. Customizing the Interface
6. Other Helpful Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.