This video shows Office 365 administrators how to access important admin controls for their Teams deployment. Many settings for Teams are not contained in the standard Office 365 admin tool. This video shows how to access the admin tool specifically for Teams and explores some settings that can be adjusted.
- [Instructor] Office 365 administrators have the ability…to enable and disable many features of Teams…for all of the users in their organization.…The following options are only available…to the Office 365 administrator for your organization.…The normal office Admin center…does not contain all of the settings for Teams.…Instead, administrators should go…to admin.teams.microsoft.com…to change settings for Teams.…Select a category.…
Some categories will contain multiple policies,…but there should be a global policy which contains…global settings for the entire organization.…In Messaging policies, you can choose…to allow or disable specific features…when people post messages in conversations.…You can decide whether stickers…or animated gifs are available,…or whether you want people…to be allowed to delete messages.…In Meeting policies,…you can decide what types of meetings are available,…or what types of content can be shared during a meeting.…
Browse through the different categories…to find the settings that you need to adjust.…
- Customizing your notifications
- Using Do Not Disturb efficiently
- Using keyboard shortcuts in Teams
- Working with bookmarks
- Using the immersive reader
- Sharing files
- Forwarding an email into a channel
- Managing and archiving teams
- Tips for Teams meetings
- Using the dark theme
- Adjusting admin settings
Skill Level Intermediate
1. General Teams Tips
2. Working with Messages
Target people with @mentions1m 19s
3. Working with Teams
4. Meeting Tips
5. Customizing the Interface
6. Other Helpful Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.