Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Upload a video, part of Learning Microsoft Stream.
- [Instructor] Let's upload a video.…I have a public service announcement…that I'd like to upload, and it's already been sent…to me by our corporate communications department.…I can upload this almost anywhere I want,…including here on the homepage.…Notice, Upload a Video, and I want…to open KinetEco_PSA_short cut and immediately,…it begins uploading, if you look in the upper right-hand…corner, you'll see a one with a circle around it,…I'm uploading one video right now.…At the top, there's a spot for a name.…This is the filename, and I want…to change this, this is the PSA short version,…and this is the KinetEco Solar PSA, 23 seconds.…
We have a longer version that's about a minute and a half.…Below that, I can choose a language,…and while I choose whatever language…is the spoken language in this video,…if the language happens to be English…or Spanish, I can also have closed…captioning automatically generated.…Note below, the processing still says…it's at 0%, but at the top of the screen,…it says Upload Complete.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is Microsoft Stream?
- Navigating in Stream
- Viewing and uploading videos
- Adding timings to descriptions
- Organizing and managing content
- Creating channels and groups
- Sharing videos
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started with Microsoft Stream
2. Create and View Content
3. Organize, Share, and Manage Content
Next steps2m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.